STARLED3 NX with ABPS supplies efficient light for every condition of use:
- in humanitarian interventions
- in developing regions
- in critical regions
- in emergency situations
- in case of sudden black-outs
- where light has great importance but electrical power supply is not available
- as a back-up lamp on field hospitals without UPS or power generators
STARLED3 NX with ABPS has the same performance and appearance, since the structure containing the battery is within the trolley base. The structure which covers and protects the battery is made of resistant plastic, and its dimensions are: 550 x 340 x 240 mm. The control panel on the structure allows managing all fundamental parameters, such as residual charge, type of power supply, recharge status and electrical power supply presence, amongst others.
ABPS is a rechargeable battery powered system made by ACEM Medical Company dedicated to power surgical lamps as by European Directive 93/42/EEC.
- has an electronic control which allows for automatic switch from electric power supply to battery power supply so that STARLED3 NX can be used as ahigh performance mobile unit.
- is recharged by an automatic charger and requires no specific maintenance. Its autonomy may vary depending on the battery model, which can be from 12 Ah to 28 Ah with maximum charging time of about 8 hours.