ACEMSO15F IS THE FOCUSABLE LED EXAMINATION LIGHT FOR DIAGNOSTICS, MINOR SURGERY AND UNIVERSAL APPLICATIONS THAT CAN BE USED FOR MINOR PRECISION SURGERY, INTENSIVE CARE, RECOVERY ROOM, FIRST AID, COSMETIC SURGERY AND DENTAL APPLICATIONS
ACEMSO15F contains all the advantages of LED technology and is suitable for multipurpose uses thanks to its flexibility.
The lamp assures:
• EXCELLENT LIGHT INTENSITY
• IR-FREE LIGHT BEAM
• LIGHT BEAM FOCUSING
• COLOUR TEMPERATURE (CCT) OF 4,500 K
• COLOUR RENDERING INDEX (CRI) OF 97
• LONG LIFE
• LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
ACEMSO15F has a light intensity of 110,000 LUX and a low power consumption (25 W).
The LEDs layout gives a visual comfort and produces a uniform, homogeneous and shadowless light.
ACEMSO15F grants a uniform distribution of light and can focus the light beam with a perfect illumination both on the surface and in depth providing the operator with the best working conditions.
ACEMSO15F has a round shape that makes it handy and functional both in use and move.
Its easy-to-move structure is suitable for diagnostics, test labs and dental surgery and its easy-to-grip removable and sterilizable handle makes it suitable even for critical sanitary applications.
ACEMSO15F can be supplied with ABPS (optional), a rechargeable battery powered system which supplies efficient light for every condition of use:
• emergency situations
• critical regions
• humanitarian interventions
• case of sudden black-outs
• no electrical power supply
• field hospitals without UPS or power generators
ACEMSO15F CONTROL PANEL
ACEMSO15F is provided with a touch panel to control all the functions of the lamp:
• LIGHT INTENSITY ADJUSTMENT
• LIGHT BEAM FOCUSING
ACEMSO15F WITH ABPS BATTERY
• The lamp with ABPS has the same performance.
• The structure which covers and protects the battery is made of resistant plastic.
• The control panel on the structure allows managing: residual charge, type of power supply, recharge status and electrical power supply presence
ACEMSO15F IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING VERSIONS
- WALL MOUNTED
- CEILING MOUNTED (single or double configuration)
- TROLLEY MOUNTED (ABPS battery on demand)