STARLED5 NX, surgical lamp with LED technology, is born to meet the needs of its user granting optimal performances, reliability and visual comfort. STARLED5 NX boasts an excellent light quality. The special optics of its LEDs, realized by ACEM, generates a shadowless, clear and homogeneous light assuring visual comfort and best working conditions both for the surgeon and for the medical staff. Thanks to its next generation LEDs, the lamp can produce a perfect illumination under every condition generating a IR-free light, an excellent colour temperature and a practically endless life cycle at low consumptions.
The 43 LEDs which make the STARLED5 NX are circularly positioned and divided into 5 reflectors (with 7 LEDs each one) and other 8 LEDs are radially placed around the handle. The lamp produces in this way a high illumination level of 130.000 LUX (160.000 LUX optional) for a steady life cycle of about 50.000 hours.
ACRIS is the extraordinary and innovative system realized by ACEM that ensures, by the use of a microprocessor, the control of electrical curves typical of LEDs to remain unaltered over the time but maintaining a long life cycle. The colour rendering index of STARLED5 NX is 95 and its colour temperature 4.500 °K. These two values allow to reproduce the exact chromatic scale of the colours of the human body.
STARLED 5 NX assures:
- high quality illumination level for each kind of surgery
- colour temperature of 4.500 °K which represents the contrast of the surgical area perfectly
- clear luminosity at 130.000 LUX (160.000 LUX optional)
- exceptional duration with low consumptions (75 W)
- colour rendering index of 95 (CRI)
- IR-free light without heat
- ergonomics for an extraordinary simplicity of use and easy positioning for the medical team
- I-SENSE® revolutionary control system for a simple, fast and precise management
FOCUSED AND AMBIENT LIGHT
In order to achieve a correct illumination according to the different needs STARLED5 NX can produce a FOCUSED and AMBIENT light. Thanks to its special optics realized by ACEM, the light field focusing system adjusts the light spot diameter accurately assuring an excellent sharpness of details in the operating area. AMBIENT light is managed by the ENDO function. This technology consents a visual comfort as well as a correct vision of the surrounding environment thanks to its particular light beam coming from the upper part of the lamp. STARLED5 NX is particularly suitable for minimal-invasive surgery and is ideal for the preparation and treatment during the operation, monitoring of the patient and microscope operations.
Practical and functional design
Comfortable and light to move, thanks to its central handle, STARLED5 NX is also practical for the medical team who can move it from the lateral handles assuring stability and constant illumination even during the movement. Its ergonomic and practical design takes into consideration sanitary requirements essential for the operating room. For this reason STARLED5 NX has been manufactured with a smooth and resistant material that makes cleaning quick, easy and complete. Its removable and sterilizable central handle can house a video camera on demand shooting the surgical operations accurately (the video camera can be placed on a separate arm alternatively). The lamp shape assures visual comfort and is particularly suitable for laminar flows in the operating room.
All the functions of STARLED5 NX are managed by the handy, digital and easy-to-read I-SENSE® control panel positioned on the cardanic structure and adjusting:
- ON/OFF function
- Light intensity
- SIZE - Light spot diameter dimension (light beam focusing)
- ENDO - Light for endoscopy
- DOF - Depth of field – for a full visualization of the operating field
- SYNC - Mode (optional) to synchronize controls among the combined lamps: STARLED5 NX double (twin dome configuration) and STARLED5 NX with STARLED3 NX. The SYNC mode grants simplicity of use saving time and giving the possibility of being managed by a single operator.